June 09, 2021
The NYCxDESIGN Festival Returns in Fall 2021
From November 11-18, 2021, NYCxDESIGN presents its 2021 Festival, showcasing and supporting the value of design across the five boroughs. Explore all events and programs as part of the Festival on festival.nycxdesign.org.
This Fall, NYC will be full of design activations and happenings culminating in the official NYCxDESIGN Festival (November 11-18), including anchor shows ICFF, WantedDesign, and for the first time, BDNY.
Ahead of The Festival, NYCxDESIGN will present the second edition of An Ode to NYC poster campaign in October to coincide with and integrate many of the season’s design highlights including Archtober by the Center for Architecture, Design Pavilion, and LightFair. Updated programming information across citywide partner events and activations will be continually added to the NYCxDESIGN website.
NYCxDESIGN KEY MOMENTS
- October – Second Edition of An Ode to NYC Poster Campaign
- November 11-18 – NYCxDESIGN Festival
- September 9-12 – NY Luxury Design Fair
- September 9-12 – Armory Show
- October – Archtober by Center for Architecture
- Oct 9-17 – Design Pavilion
- Oct 25-29 – LightFair
- During The Festival
- Nov 14-15 – ICFF/WantedDesign Manhattan + BDNY
Stay tuned for additional announcements on events and activations in the coming months.